1.Maximum number of participants is nine.
2.Clients will be physically spaced 6 feet apart throughout the whole workout.
3. Classes will be 45-50 minutes in a variety of outdoor spaces including but not limited to the SPICE parking lot, the Leonard’s Grant common areas and the Leonardtown Wharf. (please look under class descriptions in Mind Body for class location)
4.Clients will be asked to bring their own mat, water and sunscreen. Weights and other equipment may be provided per the instructor’s discretion. Any equipment used will be properly sanitized after class.
5. If class is cancelled due to weather, you will receive an email notice within 2 hours of class and your class will be credited to your account.
6. Classes must have four clients four hours before class time or will be subject to cancellation.
7. We have a four hour late cancel policy for outdoor classes.
8. Class check ins will be done via the Mind Body app by the instructor.
9. All class credits apply to Outdoor SPICE.
10. HAVE FUN! We look forward to being physically distant but socially together.
We are Strong People Incorporating Changes Everyday.