Who We Are
At SPICE, our certified instructors carefully craft classes to meet the needs of our participants. As professionals, we continue to learn and evolve based on the best practices in our area of expertise.
What to Expect at the Studio
- The main entrance is actually located around the back of the building. Please enter through the lobby and check in at the reception desk before class.
What to wear
- Yogalike attire (for example comfortable top and leggings or shorts). Participants for Pilates and Barre classes must use grip socks. SPICE Yoga classes are barefoot. SPICE H.E.A.T., HIIT the Mat, and SPICE S.B.C. require clean athlectic shoes. (*SPICE S.B.C. can be done in grip socks if desired).
When to arrive
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to class beginning. There is limited parking behind the building and then overflow will be in designated spots throughout town.
- At SPICE, everyone belongs.
- SPICE provides a welcoming environment where each client is seen as a unique individual working on their own fitness goals.
- SPICE provides safe and engaging experiences that promote wellness and vitality within ourselves and our community.
- Your instructor will inform you of the props needed for class and help you set up your space. If you have any limitations or injuries, please inform the instructor prior to class to insure modifications can be made when possible.